Roy Orbison performs “Oh, Pretty Woman” as the finale of the Black & White Night Concert. Backed by Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Costello, James Burton, Glen D. Hardin, Tom Waits, kd lang, Jackson Browne, Bonnie Raitt, JD Souther, T Bone Burnett, Steven Soles, and Jennifer Warnes. Recorded September 30, 1987.
— Gary W. Goldstein (@garywgoldstein)
Gary W. Goldstein has produced some of Hollywood’s biggest box-office hits, generating well over a billion dollars in worldwide revenue, receiving multiple Academy Award nominations, People’s Choice Awards, a Golden Globe and various other awards.
Embracing the same creative strategies that drive his success in Hollywood, Gary produces not only films, but businesses – a broker of brilliant people and inspired ideas, discoverer of the golden threads that connect projects, people, solutions and success – building quickly to outsized business box office. His passion and gift is helping entrepreneurs and business owners change context and elevate dialogue, thereby creating a new story to drive greater success in business… and in life.
Raising a pint in your honour, sir.
@lafamiliafilm Thanks for your generosity, good spirit, one-of-a-kind site & experience for film lovers & storytellers. Bravo !!— Gary W. Goldstein (@garywgoldstein)
20 Notes/ Hide
- markholyoake-photography likes this
- hedgefunds-eim likes this
- constrution-bamford likes this
- moviemakin-moveemoveemakin reblogged this from cinephilearchive
- graphicconsiderations likes this
- acharlescoleman likes this
- thinginmanchester likes this
- foodgroup likes this
- chinablues likes this
- blackmagic21 reblogged this from nothanks-justbrowsing
- wamwamwam likes this
- acathedral likes this
- nothanks-justbrowsing reblogged this from cinephilearchive and added:
- nothanks-justbrowsing likes this
- you-refromanothertime likes this
- midmarauder likes this
- cinephilearchive posted this